Side-Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake claims

3 posters

Go down

Fake claims Empty Fake claims

Post  Ranson Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Alright, folks. I'm probably going to have to out myself one way or another, so here's my lie:

I am Dan Buckminster, Town Aligned Deer Hunter.

I'm basically a townie tracker. My first target of the game was Unregistered, who didn't go anywhere, obviously, as psionic abilites aren't "going out" unless you specify so. Any objections to this claim/usage? we can use your sweep, Hellshock, to maybe back up some other data later on.

Secondly, why didn't the masking work? Maybe because I got it in after the initial PM.

Ranson

Back to top Go down

Fake claims Empty Re: Fake claims

Post  Master of Fear Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:25 am

Ranson wrote:Alright, folks. I'm probably going to have to out myself one way or another, so here's my lie:

I am Dan Buckminster, Town Aligned Deer Hunter.

I'm basically a townie tracker. My first target of the game was Unregistered, who didn't go anywhere, obviously, as psionic abilites aren't "going out" unless you specify so. Any objections to this claim/usage? we can use your sweep, Hellshock, to maybe back up some other data later on.

Secondly, why didn't the masking work? Maybe because I got it in after the initial PM.

Get rid of the commas, there aren't any in the role titles.

It's very minor, but things like that could kill us.

Master of Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Master of Fear Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 am

Redacted

Last edited by Master of Fear on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Master of Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Plissken Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm going to hint that I work in

Last edited by Snake Plissken on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Snake Plissken

Back to top Go down

Post  Master of Fear Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Hmm... One thing that could happen is that someone could claim C-bot's exact roletitle. Seeing as how we claimed it first, it might be somewhat believable that we're the actual ones, and we could try to get C-bot lynched and make him look like an alien in the process. It's risky, but might be worth it.

We didn't get any other role titles last night, correct?

Master of Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum