Side-Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In ANTIcipation of future questions...

Go down

In ANTIcipation of future questions... Empty In ANTIcipation of future questions...

Post  Anti Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:26 am

First and foremost, Psionic attacks are considered "at a distance" meaning a player does not move at night while doing a psionic attack, unless you notify me ahead of time that you want to, then I will simply consider that how you make such attacks from then on. Consider it basically me allowing you to customize your fake claim. But I will only make this change once per player, and once I do it I wont change it back. The Muton and Chryssalid(s) dont have Psionic attacks so this doesnt apply to them.

Also as the Human Illusion does not work on the Muton and Chryssalids, neither does the corpse Illusion. I will also state that changing any corpse must be done in advance, I can't do it after a death is listed, and I will note that making a human corpse appear Alien has the effect of improving town morale, at least, temporarily.

The Psionic ability to take control of a player is literally that. It is not just a redirect. This is potentially very powerful and I will leave it up to you to utilize it or not.

For the purpose of the game, all Aliens written in write ups will be refferred to with the male gender. Meaning 'He' 'His' etc.

Think thats about it. Any other questions you can PM me or list them here. I would prefer here though so everyone in the group knows and I don't have to answer repeating questions privately.

Thanks and have fun.

Oh yes, since I did not include it in the intital start of the game, the town's win condition is "You win when the alien threat has been eliminated."

I believe it is fair you should know since most of you are mind readers anyway. Twisted Evil

Anti

Back to top Go down

In ANTIcipation of future questions... Empty Re: In ANTIcipation of future questions...

Post  Snake Plissken Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

The only problem I see with the corpse illusion is that the only way we're gonna know someone is a corpse is to find out they die before you list them.

Snake Plissken

Back to top Go down

In ANTIcipation of future questions... Empty Re: In ANTIcipation of future questions...

Post  Anti Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm

You can always notify me in advance, especially during day phases where, even if Im not online, I can at least read the notice before I make the write up. Night phases.. well, you know who you are targetting for death then too. If they die it works, if not, then it don't.

Anti

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Plissken Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

Can we declare what type of alien the corpse appears to be?

Snake Plissken

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 am

Yeah, you can specify, so long as its related to the original Xcom game.

Anti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum